Sept 16-24 traveling solo

Hey, I really want to go on these dates, can I hop on to this? Would rather have peeps to meet then just wing it on my own, first time in Ibiza.

What dates are you going and where you staying? The place can look mental if you've not been before lol

Hoping for around 22nd -26th, haven't booked anything yet, but tickets still available. Am kind of hoping to jump on someones group.

Jasmine who set away this thread is going around then. There's a few of us in a chat on fb going around the same time. Send her a message and ask

Hiya im a single female coming out 12th-15th on my own until my friend arrives on 16th Sept- up for going out etc, let me know :)

Hi,

I am also alone till the Wednesday 17th and I arrive on Sunday night 14th. I am doing Driftwood on Monday and then tuesday is Carl Cox.

Regards

Prit

Hey all, Im travelling solo for the 16,17 and 18th, and keen to do Space, DC10 and Amnesia. Anybody doing something similar? Cheers.

who is going today to space? i have a silver bracelet (20 euro income before midnight). who wants to go? I am in hotel algarb (700M from space).

Hi, I will be in Ibiza between 26 sep and 1 oct. Not sure where will be staying yet, probably PDB. I will be travelling alone and it would be great to meet up with fellow ravers and party people☺

Back