Music, Music, Music

Really looking forward to my first visit in 6 yrs in a few weeks so have started checking out Soundcloud etc for upto dat mixes to get the vibe of what being played at the moment and i must say im really struggling to find anything i consider good. I dont mind deep, funky, souly, dirty, what ever as long as its dancey, but alot of what ive heard from the Likes of Jamie Jones, Hawtin and even Mr Cox is BORING repeatative cack (my opinion, sorry). Pach Recordings on Soundcloud is brilliant and there is a guy on here whos on Soundcloud (Dirk Wears White Socks) who is ace.

Is there anywhere playing good old DANCE music on actual Ibiza...?

^^ Mr Capriati is surely the worst offender ? Marco Carola has his zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz moments too ....

He Is just drummy...and intense bordering into tribal techno.

Give Maya Jane Coles a try...she is good tech house.

So can i presume , with the exception of GlitterBox and Ibiza Rocks House, that the music being played on the island is shizzle? Are the beach clubs like Sands any better ?

So can i presume , with the exception of GlitterBox and Ibiza Rocks House, that the music being played on the island is shizzle? Are the beach clubs like Sands any better ?

It's not like that at all. You are correct in doing your homework though.
I'm sure we can come up with some more ideas?
The beach bars do tend to " keep it real" as a rule.
Maybe we should have an "oldies" bar/club thread?

Back