Sept 16-24 traveling solo

I know what your saying about Carl Cox. He does go of at tangents at times. Sometimes great sometimes not so great.

Saying of the hundreds of sets I have listened to and attended over years I have enjoyed them all but 1.

However overall he is my favourite Dj in the world for many many years.

There is no Dj Like him.

The night I saw Cox was called Ibiza United. He was on with judge Jules and Pete Tong. So it was maybe I preferred their sets that night. Guess I probably need to see him headline

16th to 23rd. There's a couple of people I've been chatting to on here talking about meeting up at mambos if u r up for it. Where in San an r u staying. I'm in the bay this year

Im there 22nd sept to 26th with 5 mates staying in pdb.

doing circo loco, defected, tribal sessions and enter. Will be doing the early start in the sake bar this year with tale of us from 10pm. Cant wait!!!

Hi, I will be in Ibiza for 2 nights by myself Sept 22-24. I have no plans yet but I would love to meet up with some people to party with.

Hey everyone - I'm heading to the Island solo style from Chicago for Carl Cox's closing at Space Tuesday Sept 23rd. If you are going to be there hit me up - would be kinda awesome to get a group of random party peeps from all over together for club culture. I'll also be going to Boom! for Coyu's Saura party. We did a Saura party with Coyu in Milwaukee two weeks ago and the guy was very impressive.

Back