What Are You Listening To Right Now??

awesome!!

lol.... makes me want to go right now...

:)

this must must have been played already...!
oh man!!

i love everyone right now!!! wow!
and papageno is very warped..

Last edited by a moderator:
some tracks from the gus gus mexico album.... nervermind the album title.... it seems really clean and with a high degree of quality in terms of production.

some tracks are not bad... surely a grower in my humble opinion.

furthermore:

I like, not the first time.

I can already hear this in a huge sound system. The vocals and the theatrical grandeur voice of the track. My opinion: good track. :)

and on that same sort of logistic of building grooves and sounds that portray constant output of steady quality production.

I really really like. Surely this has been played. Dont go to brazil... it's hell!!! :b..this is heaven imo.

love the bonobo video as well!
however, on the musical note, something a bit similar that i like:

this was posted in the enter page in facebook. It is really cool. Good video and ok music.

aparently it was made by a fan and submitted to richie. pretty good quality imo. I thought i would be good to share.

just to change.

I have been secretly liking this guy and his band for a long time. Now on his own.

p.s. the video is really cool. IMO.

amazing set!!!

wow!!

this is exactly the tech house I like.

She plays so differently in ibiza... this set is really good. Had me dancing in my chair.

I'll jump in on this thread!:cool:

Basement jaxx's new album, listened from start to finish and some absolute belters in there if i do say so myself!

Mermaid of salinas is just bliss! :rolleyes:

Back