WHAT IS IT LIKE IN WINTER?

picture.php

We must have been there about the same time 14:30 onwards? We chased the break in cloud cover and ended up at Cala D'Hort :) Windy but muy enjoyable.

Yep, 2.30 was about when we sat down to eat, there were a few kids playing on the beach below the restaurant with a group of adults, and the other two kids on the beach, building a sand castle were mine. I had a front row window seat above them enjoying a glass of vino!
Maybe that was you with your kids?
Hang on, they look like my kids, are they my kids in the photo?....

A bit later on

Well, thats freaky, your kids look a lot like mine, just seen an enlarged photo and confirm that they are definitely not mine, they must be around the same age though, girl 3 boy 7. We didn't have a camera with us but if we find a phone picture of the date, will try to upload it and you will probably think they are yours!!

Last edited by a moderator:
roffle

I think you have photographed my children on the beach at Cala Llonga by mistake! What an uncanny resemblance, especially the smaller photographs. They are now aged 3 & 7, both had an absolute ball for 10 days.

certainly is uncanny! Glad you had a good time, weather wasn't the best but then it wasn't summer. Strange though that even after a few days of rain or clouds, as soon as the sun comes out all that bad stuff is quickly forgotten.

I will look out for two kids that look like mine next time I am there!

NilSatis:
dont be afraid of going out of season. The island is really beautiful at these times, its cheaper, and although most of the clubs arnt open , there are plenty of places to party.
( review )

Ibiza Spotlight on "Preview: Easter Week on Ibiza said:
On Thursday our friends from LAP13 host their weekly BASIC night in our favourite winter bar NINE, so make sure you head there for one of their mean Gin Tonics at least! The fact balearic legend Alfredo is playing won't make it easier to leave early...

mar-t (amnesia):

In the winter I'm based in Barcelona, I only come to Ibiza for work or relax, two totally different reasons :)) Its a great place to relax and for sure I recommend it to everybody who wants to disconnect.

(amnesia.es)

Ive been to Ibiza several times in the winter and numerous in the summer. The vibe is completely different and February is my favourite time to visit in the winter. The weather is warm, plenty open and we walk for miles every day stopping off for the odd beer and Menu del dia. Thankfully Buddha bar is open which is one of my favourites all year round. This year we were here in February for 8 days. Renting the same villa in Cala de Bou for three weeks in Feb 2015 and cant wait!

Back