Drop The Mustard
Mr Doris
Ryan O’Gorman
Ibiza Spotlight presents:
Music for Dreams
Kenneth Bagger
Ric James

See you there! :)

Will deffo drop by el salon to see you spin ric and hopefully meet a few spotlight faces!

nice one!

for everyone from the forums coming to space on 7th of september - please come and see us in el salon. the whole spotlight clubbing gang will be there (plus a lot of friends and other island faces of course) and we'd love to meet both old forumers as well as new faces. we're normally all situated close to the DJ booth and I'm easy to find anyway - I'll be the one giving out the free hierbas shots to everyone :)

the lineup for space on the 7th is seriously really good (all floors) and speaking for el salon, we're really looking forward to one last spotlight bash this season :)

nice one!

for everyone from the forums coming to space on 7th of september - please come and see us in el salon. the whole spotlight clubbing gang will be there (plus a lot of friends and other island faces of course) and we'd love to meet both old forumers as well as new faces. we're normally all situated close to the DJ booth and I'm easy to find anyway - I'll be the one giving out the free hierbas shots to everyone :)

the lineup for space on the 7th is seriously really good (all floors) and speaking for el salon, we're really looking forward to one last spotlight bash this season :)

Me and my missus are in!

I'll be there early until about 9-10PM as I fly home at about 3AM Monday morning.

just to make sure everyone got the news - as from tomorrow and for the rest of the we love season 2014, the passouts are back. this means, if you have a full price ticket (online or on-island pre-sale or bought on the door) and enter before 10pm at the very latest, you get a special wristband with which you can leave ONCE and come back in. when you come back in they'll cut the passout off and you have to be back in by 1am latest.

this is a great move by team we love (basically doing what they used to do years ago) and is a perfect opportunity to go and see 'stripped' early on the sunset terrace, get some of the old we love daytime feel, then leave for a bit and come back for the night!

Back