23rd - 28th June, the one that nearly never happened

I've seen Es Vedra from the Plane, clearing Near Cala Dhort, Pirate Tower, Driftwood Boat Parties, Boat Trips from San An, in the distance from Formentera, been round it, seen the Plaque, Goats and Lighthouse on it and it never fails to amazing me!!

I know there's goats (although i haven't seen any yet) but are you sure there's a lighthouse?!?! :confused:

I've sat staring at it for hours from above Cala d'Hort and i've almost went off the road/cliff on my bike/quad/car as i've been too busy looking at Es Vedra (just incase i miss anything :lol::lol:) but my best experience will be in September when i DJ a boat party at Es Vedra thanks to Spotlight!!! I don't think anything will top that Es Vedra experience unless of course i wake up after a heavy night and find myself on it itself... :lol::lol:

"It's just a rock". Honestly, mate - the number of times this sort of thing has happened to me when I've taken people in Ibiza somewhere great ..... go enjoy on your own :cool:. The one thing taking time out for yourself buys is not having to accommodate anyone else's wishes !! It's fine up to a point and then unless you're with someone who "gets" the same things you do, doesn't pout and shares your enthusiasm (which is always a bonus) you're better off by yourself !!!
Yeah a trip on my own is on the cards next year

That path at Cala Tarida looks might familiar - is it the one which goes past Cotton Beach Club ?
Nope its the one further up. Left at the roundabout by La Sirena, down to the end and then down the stairs

Managed to stay off much booze at all last trip and although it made me choosier and less tolerant of many things, not having to haul myself up off the tiles on a regular basis actually worked out really good. It's at times like having to pack and remembering where you hid your passport etc. in the half dark of a car park at the airport you really notice the difference and thank yourself for it
I'm sure going alone I wouldn't drink half as much, doesn't feel as safe when you haven't got someone with you!

!

Last edited:
Back