Ibiza Rocks House - Pacha

DukeOfWynbourne

How's this been so far? Busy? In two minds about checking it out. The production values sound fun, but is it attracting v young, 'Ibiza Rocks' crowd? Cheers.

the opening night was very busy, nicely busy in the last few weeks (mind even some of the biggest nights haven't been packed lately).

the crowd is a nicely mixed one!

Not been but hearing VERY good things about it! Even know some people who have done Circo Loco followed by Pacha (and that was something I thought I'd never write)! I think if you don't want the madness of Cocoon and more chilled out night this is perfect...

Does anyone know if you get free admission to Ibiza rocks house at Pacha if you are staying at Pikes?

taken from their newsletter:

Being a resident of the House means getting access to the most talked about and exclusive parties in town, or simply relaxing poolside, rejuvenating, being pampered and soaking up the ying and yang the stunning White Isle has to offer.

Included for all guests at Ibiza Rocks House:

Complimentary Aquavibe therapy
Complimentary yoga
Entry to Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha on Monday
Entry to the gigs at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Wednesday
Your name on the guest list to all our other House parties; Idris Elba presents 7Wallace, Rock Nights, Electric Tiger Cave and more
Free Rock 'n' Ride shuttle service to Pacha and the Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Monday and Wednesday

taken from their newsletter:

Being a resident of the House means getting access to the most talked about and exclusive parties in town, or simply relaxing poolside, rejuvenating, being pampered and soaking up the ying and yang the stunning White Isle has to offer.

Included for all guests at Ibiza Rocks House:

Complimentary Aquavibe therapy
Complimentary yoga
Entry to Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha on Monday
Entry to the gigs at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Wednesday
Your name on the guest list to all our other House parties; Idris Elba presents 7Wallace, Rock Nights, Electric Tiger Cave and more
Free Rock 'n' Ride shuttle service to Pacha and the Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Monday and Wednesday

Great! Thank you. I didn't see that. And I've stayed there in the past and never even knew it includes access to Ibiza rocks on Wednesday, lol

Back