Canadian girl - Semi-solo trip- August 5th - September 1st !

Hey everyone! I'm from Seattle. Traveling to Ibiza from August 24th - 28th. First time there and going solo (my friends bailed on me). I would love to meet up if anyone is interested! (Jeanne, I sent you a PM.) Maybe we could get a group together to go out?

Hey Fabi! are u the guy met at Enter 2013 wearin a Hat ,workin at Avis... did not recognise you ...with ur pic profile...if its u , swap Fb , ill give you valuable tips for your trip :cool:
yes man!!! we met at enter. i will add you on fb when i am back on my computer. i dont do a trip because i stay here the entire summer :) but tips are always appreciated ;-) what kind of tips do you have that a local does not know??

hiii becca...i'll be from 25th-29th...i still in playa d'en bossa(hotel algareb)...too my first time in ibiza..so if u want we can meet... we go out together or we go partyyyy...let ur fb or add me:badi kikou its my fb...thnx

Hi Fabi, yes...some info that locals have & only few tourists have....got many local ibz people on my fb from hippy drummers to famous djs ...i was invited to a private party today in ibz as a uk lady added to my fb this week, find me cool...otherwise u have to book table to be allowed :D i gave her names of people in ibz that may book a table at her party....many contacts from paris are in ibz or go to ibz soon....got some that got their accomodation at ushaia club all august...sure they ll invite me to their room alon a party, if they saw me down ...guess ill book august next year :cool: , 8 august a frecnh dj invite me to private party too, he mix at blue marlin on 9 august brazilian party & so on to show you that i got some few connection..other frecnh parisian wanted me to play drums at his huge fancy villa too...i left ibz when he came early june :(..next year :cool:...Of course ill give u some name of people to follow for guestlists & so on...as i find u were a cool friendly guy :p even we saw only a few hours...
Helloworld how are you? :lol: sorry for the private talking,a way to up ur post & bring more party peole :D

Hi!

I'm going to be in ibiza from 11th-18th August (at least - no out bound flight booked yet!)

I'm a solo traveller :) staying near San Antonio. Would love to meet up for beach and clubs!

Hannah x

hii hannah...i'll be from 25th to 29th august...i think we not in the same days....i want too meet new peoples for club and beach...

Hi all, I'll be in Ibiza August 21-25 - let me know what parties you are planning to go to!

Aug 25 to 30 (San Antonio) go to all pool parties at THB Ocean Beach Hotel

Aug 31 to Sept 2 (Playa den Bossa) stay at Ushuaia, and go to Ants, Avicii, and Pitbull

Let's go party....:)

Also going solo, Aug 10 - 14 (sadly only 4 nights), will be my first time in Ibiza. Staying in San Antonio. Planning to go to Ushuaia and then Amnesia on the 10th, but rest of my stay planning to go with the flow. Would love to meetup with people for beach and/or clubs!

If any of you's are there during 24th August to 3rd September send me a text cos I'm going solo and would love to meet new people :) 00447807421575

Back