where exactly is the discobus "Figueretes" stop ?

tomerco

i try to find out where exactly is the discobus "Figueretes" stop.
can someone tell me where it is on google maps?

far as i know there is now stopping or picking up in Figueretes either you walk to ibiza town which is not far or pdb.don;t qoute me on that tough.but there are no clubs there you see.so bus will pick up in san an do the rounds in ibiza town and drive back.same with the other lines.

Last edited:
i would also say the same, but do you know i am not sure (25 years on the island be damned!). but we'll find out!!

ok but where the bus stop of Figueretes located?
i need exactly location so when i get to ibiza i will not need to search the station all over the area.

I reckon its this one if your going towards pacha or towards pdb is on other side of road. Just after the crossroads on
Avinguda Pere Matutes Noguera which you can find easilly on google maps. Its the only 2 way road through that area.

there is also a ticket shop place there

Looking on google maps it appears there is a bus stop right by the promenade opposite Coolture Cafe bar too

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 10.23.07.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 10.23.07.png
    966.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
"Avinguda Pere Matutes Noguera" is not even near to "Figueretes"
the stop should be next to Figueretes hotel but i can't find it.

its about 250meters away...
If you look on google maps there is another bus stop right by that hotel , opposite coolture cafe. If you drop the streetview man on the corner just to the right of your hotel 'carrer d'asturies' there appears to be a bus top there (you can see the sign on the floor with the police car over it) , its about 40 meters away

Bus stop to PdB is outside MacDondalds. Bus stop to Ibiza Town is opposite the Coolture Cafe & Hotel Don Quixote.

Yeah I'm sure it does. I've definitely got the bus back from PdB and got off by Coolture Cafe. Not sure I've done it from I-town though. If there's more than just you, you'd might as well to get a taxi from there.

Back