David Guetta or Armin Van Buuren or Boat Party

Samer

Hey Guys,

We will be 2 guys and 3 girls in Ibiza for two full days / full nights on August 28 and 29.

I was looking at the party schedule for this year and we limited our choices to the following

- David Guetta's FMIF at Pacha on the 28th
- Armin's State of Trance at Ushuaia on the 28th
- One of the boat parties on the 28th or 29th (Captain HOSH, Pukka Up, Cirque De La Nuit...). Are those boring?

So our first choice is FMIF but:
1- I read it is usually super crowded for one to enjoy his time (like 2000 tickets overcrowded)
2- No more tickets online. But I heard promoters still sell REGULAR tickets on the Island. Is that true?

And if you have to choose the best parties for these two days (28-29 Aug), which ones would you choose? And are there any good parties I haven't mentioned?

Thanks in advance

it is true that FMIF at pacha is a very very busy night, but if you wanna see david guetta at pacha there is no way around it. I also think it's got to do with the mindset really, if you're already aware that it's going to be very busy, you'll be better prepared.

you could actually do both of the parties - armin until midnight and then pacha, as the opening hours of those two parties are completely different.

as for the boat parties, I wouldn't say they are boring!

it is true that FMIF at pacha is a very very busy night, but if you wanna see david guetta at pacha there is no way around it. I also think it's got to do with the mindset really, if you're already aware that it's going to be very busy, you'll be better prepared.

you could actually do both of the parties - armin until midnight and then pacha, as the opening hours of those two parties are completely different.

as for the boat parties, I wouldn't say they are boring!

Thank you for the quick and informative reply.

Any other parties you advise we check?

Vocal EDM (thus the Guetta choice), we are into Rock / Pop as well, chill music, etc...

then you're a perfect client for the parties at ushuaïa - apart from saturdays, all the events at ushuaïa will tick the box.
amnesia presents on sundays is also one you might like!

Back