Diynamic Outdoor @ Cova Santa

Any news? Did it happen? Did it get shut down? Is it going to happen again?! I think the fact it might get shut down makes me want to go even more, coz I know if it does happen everyone there is going to appreciate it that much more!

I thought it was yesterday, sorry, getting a bit too keen. Will do my best to calm down... :D

Tickets are on sale now. Diynamic aren't like many promoters on the island who'd take punters money even if they think there's a good chance that the party will not go ahead. I'm still going to wait it out and see what happens on 7th but it's given me confidence that it'll be on now.

Just a shame it's a Thursday and I'll have to run straight from Captain H.O.S.H.'s boat party to Cova Santa!!

Tickets are on sale now. Diynamic aren't like many promoters on the island who'd take punters money even if they think there's a good chance that the party will not go ahead. I'm still going to wait it out and see what happens on 7th but it's given me confidence that it'll be on now.

Just a shame it's a Thursday and I'll have to run straight from Captain H.O.S.H.'s boat party to Cova Santa!!

Real shame we will have two Diynamic parties in the sun to go to in one day..........Shall we give one a miss?!

Don't buy tkts of both events during previous boat party hosh offered to everyone guestlist

Ill be at cova santa for the next one, ill make sure to get on here and give a detailed report. A little bit confused by what Sean Curtis said...there is no Hosh boat party next week right?

Don't buy tkts of both events during previous boat party hosh offered to everyone guestlist

This ^^^. We were at the first boat party with Miss Kittin, the wristbands from the boat got us free entry into Destino (we even went back to hotel got freshened up, quick bite to eat then into Destino for 7/8pm and still got our free entry) so I'll assume it would be the same case with Cova Santa. After Destino we went straight to Enter. Fair to say we were knackered on the Friday!! ha

... We were at the first boat party with Miss Kittin, the wristbands from the boat got us free entry into Destino (we even went back to hotel got freshened up, quick bite to eat then into Destino for 7/8pm and still got our free entry) ...
perfect

Back