ID with tickets

kylebelfast

Hi, Im going to buy tickets for my trip next week. Your site says you need Photo ID, I only have a passport and don't fancy taking it to the clubs knowing the mess i get into lol. Will they accept photocopies of my passport and the card i bought the tickets with?

Hi, Im going to buy tickets for my trip next week. Your site says you need Photo ID, I only have a passport and don't fancy taking it to the clubs knowing the mess i get into lol. Will they accept photocopies of my passport and the card i bought the tickets with?

passport photocopy is cool

Hi. I am in ibiza finally, how does it works with guest list guys?? do i have to bring my id with me when i go to the clubs??? Tanks a lot

Hi. I am in ibiza finally, how does it works with guest list guys?? do i have to bring my id with me when i go to the clubs??? Tanks a lot

if you bought tickets off spotlight you have to bring the paper ticket you printed out as well as any photographic ID (national ID, driving licence, passport)

if you bought tickets off spotlight you have to bring the paper ticket you printed out as well as any photographic ID (national ID, driving licence, passport)

Back