Destino

Am surprised to see them having the likes of Aoki and those that like throwing cakes up at Destino!

ALL I am saying is the last thing we need is a road-block of teenagers and the like causing mayhem up Talamanca way.

I hope Destino are not pushing their luck with the authorities and local residents and then the whole programme of events getting cancelled! Luciano and Solomun (OK I am biased) IMO are the way they should go and stay...

mr why - agree to the above, but the aoki thing is a one-off. remember they wanted to do a one-off with david guetta last year too which then got cancelled?

I for one think they should be fine - but hey, we never know what comes next when it comes to those outdoorsy things ;)

Had the Thursday evening planned for Destinos before ENTER, but I've seen than that your tickets say "be there before 8pm". Our girls booked a beauty/styling in the hotel which will last until about 8pm... so, do I have to buy the tickets from somewhere else? Or was the 8pm policy just related to the "one free drink"?

Had the Thursday evening planned for Destinos before ENTER, but I've seen than that your tickets say "be there before 8pm". Our girls booked a beauty/styling in the hotel which will last until about 8pm... so, do I have to buy the tickets from somewhere else? Or was the 8pm policy just related to the "one free drink"?

it's got nothing to do with the drink. pre-sale tickets for destino simply have an 8pm rule. else just buy on the door...but that will be more expensive.

it's got nothing to do with the drink. pre-sale tickets for destino simply have an 8pm rule. else just buy on the door...but that will be more expensive.

Ok thank you. So let's see if we make it. (May we could rearrange the styling from the hotel to Destinos, as they are providing their service also their :)) thanks again, great site! :)

Sweet, will definitely go on Thursday, Destino is an amazing venue and I love Solomun! :)
Do I read right on the flyer that there is a free bus leaving at 19:00?

Anybody (Stivi) know what the deal is with eating at Destino on party days? Is it like Pacha restaurant i.e. if you book a table in the restaurant then you can just walk through?

Anybody (Stivi) know what the deal is with eating at Destino on party days? Is it like Pacha restaurant i.e. if you book a table in the restaurant then you can just walk through?

good question - don't know. let me ask.

yes it's the same - if you have a reservation and have dinner in the restaurant you get in free. no mention of minimum spend, but I guess you can't just have a salad and a small bottle of water ;)

yes it's the same - if you have a reservation and have dinner in the restaurant you get in free. no mention of minimum spend, but I guess you can't just have a salad and a small bottle of water ;)

Thanks. Sounds like a plan!

Where we can find info about who's going to play @ tox after the main party outside?

ARGY & MATTHIAS MEYER

10547639_10154286581075538_213000253681000795_n.jpg

...plus maybe luciano having a go too? who knows.

Back