Worth buying tickets online before flying out?

MikeJ

Is the online price the same price that youll pay promoters on the island? If i know for certain im going to a night should i get the ticket beforehand? Do nights ever get sold out?

theres loads of these threads which can be searched on the forum. i think the concensus is for busy nights like guetta and some ushuaia parties booking ahead is def worth it. to be hinest the prices dont vary that much its more about if you wana handle your finances in advance or not. you can get cheaper entry wristbands but you must be in pretty early etc so it all works out much of a muchness haha

If you can get friendly with a ticket tout, often they get given tickets for themselves. Obviously they cant get or able to get to every night so it's been worth for me in the past to ask if they want to sell their own tickets. .

Last year the club reps greeted us at the airport when we first arrived. I don't know if they can legally sell tickets at the airport. Maybe they were just advertising special club deals? I met another club rep a few days later at the hotel. She was gently knocking on all the doors. (everybody was still hungover). I answered. The girl was ;) and she did not argue or make a fuss when I said "sorry no". I almost wish I said "yes" just so I could talk to her a bit longer. :D

My 2p is maybe get your first night's tickets on here, its one less thing to worry about when you land. Then buy the rest there unless you are the kind of person that makes a plan and sticks to it.

I like buying off here because it doesn't then come out of my euros when i'm out there so my spending money goes further

If you have plans buy your tickets online for every second night/day. So you don't need to look for cheap tickets in your holidays and you still have a hangover day between the partys :)

I always buy mine in advance as it means you dont have to use your budget when your away to get them, you dont have to spend time getting tickets and it forces you to go, many a time I have planned to go to a night and due to feeling rough have missed it, then I regret it in the morning!

I like to get at least some in advance to budget but had to cancel a Pacha ticket the other year due to going massively over budget with my first few days spending money (standard). I was able to get a refund through Spotlight. Not sure this applies to every club though

I always buy mine in advance as it means you dont have to use your budget when your away to get them, you dont have to spend time getting tickets and it forces you to go, many a time I have planned to go to a night and due to feeling rough have missed it, then I regret it in the morning!

I've also had tickets for things and not used them due to being so diseased.

Back