Diynamic Outdoor @ Cova Santa

Any news on getting the venue certified after the earlier debacle?

Honestly, if they have a decibel limit, just turn the damned music down to meet the limit, it can't be that damned hard!

Looks like Cova Santa is a goer at the minute. Does anyone know if there is a bag drop at Cova Santa as we're going to HOSH's boat pary in the day and then will head straight to Diynamic Outdoor so will need a bag.

So today's Diynamic Outdoor actual want down at Cova Santa??

If so, I have somehow become even more excited to get to the Island this year....

What happened? Im planning on going August 5th

i think there was never a diynamic outdoor planned for today? originally the first party at cova santa had been planned for tuesday 22nd july. but as we've heard this hasn't happened.

the updated dates for diynamic outdoor 2014 are:
@ DESTINO
24th july
21st august
04th september
18th september
these are confirmed and tickets are on sale here http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/diynamic-outdoor the opening party last week was honestly a really cool one.

@ COVA SANTA
07th august
14th august
28th august
11th september
no pre-sale for these events currently. on the last three cova santa dates there are also luciano & friends events at destino. not very wisely planned tbh.

Where can I find more info on Cova Santa? I.e Where is it? When does it start? How much is entry? Is it actually on? Would like to try and make it 14/8 but don't fancy getting a taxi out to a shut down party..

Is it actually on?

that will be the main question I think. it seems diynamic are confident it will happen. I'm not sure there will be any pre-sale for this. as for info, cova santa is on the san josé road, about one KM past km5. a taxi from ibiza town/playa d'en bossa will cost you probably about 20-25€. as for times I'd guess 4pm-midnight outside and then carry-on inside, same as at destino.

Thanks Stivi, I guess i'll keep an eye on Spotlight Thursday morning to see if its happening. Any idea on entry/drink prices? We're planning to go to Benirras in the day so probably wouldn't head to Cova til 7pm

No it is on the tuesday...the dates at cova santa are on tuesdays, dates at destino are thursday

nope I'm afraid you're not up to date.

from their latest press release (this afternoon)

The whole event series throughout the summer will be split up between two venues:

Four shows will be held on Thursdays at Cova Santa

Thu 7.08
Thu 14.08
Thu 28.08
Thu 11.09

Further Diynamic Outdoor dates at Destino will be

Thu. 24.07
Thu. 21.08
Thu. 04.09
Thu. 18.09

Thanks stivi, i was unaware they switched all the dates to thursday, this really f***s my plans though! damnn

Even now I'd never plan a holiday around any of these outdoor parties.... Except Ushuaia ones! They are a bonus if you're on the island and they actually do happen.

Even now I'd never plan a holiday around any of these outdoor parties.... Except Ushuaia ones! They are a bonus if you're on the island and they actually do happen.

true i mean we had a backup plan but the previous diynamic parties of the last two weeks have gone off well apparently.

Still no tickets on sale for Cova Santa which makes me think Diynamic aren't 100% confident that it will go ahead there (you can buy tickets for all Destino parties now). First party is due to take place @ CS next Thursday so all eyes will be on what happens there. Fingers crossed it goes ahead as I'm planning to go to a Cova Santa party later in the summer.

Still no tickets on sale for Cova Santa which makes me think Diynamic aren't 100% confident that it will go ahead there (you can buy tickets for all Destino parties now). First party is due to take place @ CS next Thursday so all eyes will be on what happens there. Fingers crossed it goes ahead as I'm planning to go to a Cova Santa party later in the summer.

not doing any pre-sale might avoid problems you see.

Back