Canadian girl - Semi-solo trip- August 5th - September 1st !

helloworld

Hey everyone!

Canadian girl, heading back to paradise. This will be my 2nd time on the island. I went completely solo last year because a friend bailed on me, but it turned out to be such an amazing time that I had to book a trip for this year. Some friends will be joining me during my 2nd week there, and another friend will be there as well. Even though I have been there, I am definitely feeling kind of nervous again. Last year was so amazing, and I am going for 2x the amount of time lol... just hoping for the best. Staying in San Antoni this time around. I just want to make the most of my time there, and meet some amazing people. Anyone around during the same time as I am there, do not hesitate to respond/inbox!

Ps. Trance is my absolute favourite, so I want to go to as many trance events as possible. I am down for pretty much anything, but probably not Paris hilton however.

hey canadian girl...i w'll be in ibiza 21august...for some days after i go barcelone...i want too meet some new peoples who like holidays and love party and make la fiesta....so if u are intressing add me in fb we will talk about this...my fb:badi kikou...i wait for ur msg...kissss

I'll be out there aug25-28!!! Definitely should meet up and party. I'll be traveling out there solo as well! Message me!

Hi all! I'm from Ibiza, and I'll be on the island till September.

Either if you want some beach and party or if you wanna know "the other Ibiza" I can help you a little. If you wanna meet me, just send me a message. :)

I'll be there the 19-25! Since this is your 2nd time, where are the hot spots that you would recommend? (I'm an Ibiza Virgin:confused:)

I'll be there the 19-25! Since this is your 2nd time, where are the hot spots that you would recommend? (I'm an Ibiza Virgin:confused:)

That is awesome! You are going to love it. It exceeded my expectations in every way! I still do not feel like I know enough about the island yet lol ! I really loved asot last year but it is at ushuaia this year. I am going for sure but I loved the old venue so much. Are you heading there solo ? :)

Yes, I am heading there solo :) Luckily for me, I will also be at staying at Ushuaia! (I am extremely excited for ASOT!)

So little girl u are back in Ibiza ....
San antonio ...so far from PDB :p
i hop this time fb will work with ur cellphone :D , wihout wifi 3g u will face difficulties to be in touch with other people...

So little girl u are back in Ibiza ....
San antonio ...so far from PDB :p
i hop this time fb will work with ur cellphone :D , wihout wifi 3g u will face difficulties to be in touch with other people...

LOL! Yes, of course I. I had to go back! It isn't that far lol! I am also planning on getting a Spanish sim card this time as I will be on the island for weeks :)

check if ur cellphone is already unlock form foreighn simcard...otherwise ask for the codes to your phone provider
for opening 14,With Vodaphone simcard, my samsung could find the network with movistars no network found....
around san an , beside famous place i advice you aperture ibiza on Marina playa..nice sunset , cheap price & good house music..in san an bay...a little walk i guess from the road beginin from ocean beach...u got all info on my ibz fb album of 2014

Can't be back in ibz for summer but quiet frustrating as i am invited to private party eg this friday, 8 august..a parisian contact in his awesome vill to play drums & so on ...
ps:for other party people u can add me on fb if u want to have a glimpse of Ibiza 2014 ...around 300 Ibz local contacts in my FB so it helps to have valauble info

It is already unlocked :) Thanks for the advice !! I forgot about the different network compatibilities. I better check that out today. Oh okay thanks ! No travelling to the isle 2x this year then, sucks about that party. I am sure the chance will come once again :)

hi there,

i am always interested to meet new people to hang out or party with. if you guys are fancy to meet up, let me know and send a pm. i live the whole summer here. so the date does not really matter :)

would like to get to know new easy going people that like the ibiza vibe :cool:

Hey Fabi! are u the guy met at Enter 2013 wearin a Hat ,workin at Avis... did not recognise you ...with ur pic profile...if its u , swap Fb , ill give you valuable tips for your trip :cool:

Back