OCEAN BEACH INFO??

I cant stand the place but the wife likes it

beers are 5€ and cocktails about 10-12€. It isnt a pint but larger than a normal small beer.

I found it very pretentious and it has the weekend millionaire feel about it. Music was good but no real dancing just people preening around the pool.

The wife went when she was on her hen do and loved it, I think it's a big group thing, not really for couples.

It all sits well with the acting like celebs/selfie culture. It just my opinion and other people may feel a he'll of a lot differently than me. I preferred sitting in Itaca for a few hours watching the world go by

That said, I can't wait to give the inflatable playground thingy Ocean Beach have in the sea, it looks awesome!

I 100% agree but always said I would try it out. Any ideas on any other pool parties/day time parties in Ibiza?

Went last year, music was fun but not loud enough. Far too many backward baseball hats, top knots, selfies, constant make up using mirrors from massive handbags. No one swam. I was one of 3 people dancing. Drinks & sushi were good, staff friendly, but it's exactly what stevieP78 says: millionaire weekend types. Didn't find the punters particularly friendly. And defo better for groups than a couple. What a shame. Has great potential but I won't be back unless people actually start dancing & stop pouting & posing. No offence to anyone who likes a top knot & a backward baseball cap lol ;) each to their own in terms of fashion - but that was just my personal opinion....would be great if people were open & friendly, who gives a crap about what you're wearing if it's easy to crack a wide smile....and a smile costs nothing. We're in Ibiza we should all be smiling!

Last edited:
Does anyone now if you can enter then leave an come back?

As don't get me wrong I'm not tight but paying them food prices is a lot so does anyone know if it is possible to go out get something to eat and come back in?

Back