Flying Circus @ Sankeys..

rdl

Looking like the best option on paper for my 1st night 15th aug after W.A.R.... but cant seem to find any info on it really other than line-ups..

anyone been? any good? dont want our first night to be a flop so any info welcome

thanks

it has so far not been the busiest night at sankeys, but musically it's one of the best IMO.

plenty of alternatives though - insane at pacha, music on at amnesia etc

thanks stivi.....

we talking totally dead? or like busyish but not as rammed as other nights but still good?

pacha is an option......dont fancy music on tbf

thanks mate

I would say busy enough but then again can depend a lot from one week to another

tbf if the music is good and theres enough people in there so it doesnt feel dead thats enough for me

id imagine it to have got slightly busier all round by 15th august anyway?

apartment is literally in the next street to sankeys so high chance of a discount wristband i suppose then if it is shit can just do one to pacha....

nice 1 mate

yeah comin round to the idea of Music On...

youtube videos look mint

then again so did cocoon but didnt really rate that tbf.....

DJ Tennis playing this week though? Think may need to give music on a miss if he is!

yeah comin round to the idea of Music On...

youtube videos look mint

then again so did cocoon but didnt really rate that tbf.....
Depends what music/party you are after.

I'd love to go to flying circus musically but can't see past music on for a party/terrace atmosphere.

Also since it's the only sankeys related post I can see does anyone know how techno has been doing in the lab for tribal sessions? Rodhad, faki etc in there on Wednesday but sneaky feeling sankeys crowd is definitely not ready for that

Depends what music/party you are after.

I'd love to go to flying circus musically but can't see past music on for a party/terrace atmosphere.

i do like the tech house / techno kind of thing, but sometimes gets a bit too 'tough' for my liking eg cocoon 2yrs ago - quite enjoyed joris voorn but then sven vath might as well have played the same monotonous tune all night, wasnt great tbf...need a bit more of an uplifiting sound to keep me interested....

then don't do music on in my opinion as marco carola very much sounds like same tune all night...

haha fair play mate thats sort of what my instinct is tellin me anyway....

what do you know about phantasmorgia?? cant find any reviews on here for that.....thanks!

what do you know about phantasmorgia?? cant find any reviews on here for that.....thanks!

it's only starting next week friday so no wonder there's no reviews about this yet... ;)
but craig richards is class, caught him playing recently.

it's only starting next week friday so no wonder there's no reviews about this yet... ;)
but craig richards is class, caught him playing recently.

that would explain it....

thanks for your help mate, is this your website?

Back