Space stripped....

Liv

Has anyone been? Haven't seen any reviews on this and am quite keen on going when back out in Aug, however are they really going back to the vibe of "old" - like the old terrace. Uplifting Balearic house or is it the same down tempo deep stuff I'm hearing everywhere?

I’m not sure how they could make it the vibe of old, I mean the main rooms are now completely covered so the vibe of the terrace is now confined to the top floor which only has a small booth and is filled mostly by seating..as for the other Terrazza it is still uncovered in one section next to the entrance which is good but still doesn’t quite have the same feel. As for the policy you can find minimal on a lot of nights..Richie Hawtin, Steffi etc but there is plenty of opportunity for hands high stuff in the main rooms. Saw Carl Cox last year and it was a great crowd but very different to the We Love Sundays of the early 00s..

stripped is definitely not downtempo deep stuff liv. it's probably also not as high pitched as it used to be 'back in the day', but it's definitely energetic enough and the two times i've been so far have been great. give it a chance!

If it has energy & is not high pitched like edm I will be happy! Plus it's in the day & I quite like the new terrace. Smoking Jo there last year was ace.

What is the deal with the tickets in the end. Is it €10 euros entry and are you allowed into the main club after etc?

of course you can go on to the other rooms when they open. Promoters say it's "the cheapest ticket for we love"

Can we have some more info on this please? Who plays? Entry by special wristband or do you buy tickets and how much are they? Thanks

i'm not sure fergi i expect there will be wristbands available around the island on the same day. how many though, i can't say.

i'm not sure fergi i expect there will be wristbands available around the island on the same day. how many though, i can't say.
Thanks. We are all in San Antonio so hopefully we see some PR guys around otherwise might need to beach at Bossa.

Quick question regarding stripped. What time has the action got going on Sundays? Straight off to bat or a couple of hours in.

I went twice. Once before 8pm and it was VERY quiet but it started getting busier by 10 and the music was great. The next week we went in just before 10 so it was a bit busier and it was great until about 11.30 when the mixer blew up and everyone left the Sunset Terrace for the other rooms. My advice would be to head in just before 10 for 20 euros (loads of wristbands everywhere) enjoy the Stripped part for a couple of hours then head into the Terrace and Discoteca when they start getting busy around midnight. On the 7th Sept the Terrace was absolutely jumping all night and the main room was awful

I went twice. Once before 8pm and it was VERY quiet but it started getting busier by 10 and the music was great. The next week we went in just before 10 so it was a bit busier and it was great until about 11.30 when the mixer blew up and everyone left the Sunset Terrace for the other rooms. My advice would be to head in just before 10 for 20 euros (loads of wristbands everywhere) enjoy the Stripped part for a couple of hours then head into the Terrace and Discoteca when they start getting busy around midnight. On the 7th Sept the Terrace was absolutely jumping all night and the main room was awful
Nice one thanks

So am I right in thinking that if I buy a full price ticket, I can enter at say 5, then leave and be allowed to re-enter any time before 1am?
Wondering if that is worth it, or just go for the cheaper early entry ticket?

Back