Is SanAn full of dick heads?

On and off i have been going to Ibiza for 25 years this year and in total i have seen 2 punch ups. Not a bad ratio really i would say. Im staying in Formentera this year with the possibility of a night out/excursion to Ibiza so i will report back what the violence levels are like over at Ibiza's sister island.. :lol:

A lot of posts on here seem to be comparing SA to PDB. I didn't start the thread but isn't it supposed to be just about SA.
Anyway folks how's San An looking this year so far :)

Anyway folks how's San An looking this year so far :)

Quiet and relatively tame / well-behaved. More like a regular Mediterranean resort with a few bars, and a fair few families. I'm sure it'll be different in August (but the whole island is). Only a very few snapbacks and long white socks, Nothing like the myths that are so widely promoted this year so far.

omg ... these short trips would kill me.
i need at least 8 days ... better 20 or something like that ;)

I can do most of what I really want to do on any one trip in 3-4 days now - and don't lose my grip on reality or face such huge backlogs and work problems when I get home either ! But the sleep interruption from travelling is a drag, even with direct flights.

On and off i have been going to Ibiza for 25 years this year and in total i have seen 2 punch ups. Not a bad ratio really i would say. Im staying in Formentera this year with the possibility of a night out/excursion to Ibiza so i will report back what the violence levels are like over at Ibiza's sister island.. :lol:

I think you'll find the violence level in Formentera to be zero! I stayed there for four nights in June, absolutely beautiful, I could have stayed four months.

Been going Ibiza for years now, always start a good few of my nights in the west end, particulaly Entice, its not that hectic round there, the food and drink is nice and its cheap. The west end isnt half as bad a people make out, just be careful and a bit picky where you go.

I've had some of the best nights of my life on the west end, albeit it was always with a good club night after.

Just take it with a pinch of salt and your enjoy it!

Back