Sanchez this summer??

Great news!!!

So I'd like to hear people's opinions as to how busy one of the Release Yourself nights will be in August? Room on the dance floor or rammed? Thanks! :)

What night and where is he going to play this year?? Seen a few rumours that he may take up the monday night at space but looking at mondays already with cocoon, tiesto and sweeds will he pull a crowd?? Have never seen him before and he is one of the ones im looking out for this summer.

The Sweds are way over priced and even i though i love Cocoon,thats expensive too and the music is only good when they have the better DJ's play,but i think the new Mondays alternative at Space sound awesome with Toolroom & Release yourself and i heard that its going to be really cheap to get in comparison too !!!

really looking forward to this night, was wondering what to do on a monday going to DC10 during the day then 2 years ago it would've been straight to SHM but now i cant think of anything worse so it would of been a difficult choice between cocoon and tiesto. Glad this night being announced has made my mind up for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody been to Toolroom knights this season?? does it fill up ? what atmosphere like ? thinking of going sept 5th instead of SHM @ pacha

Back