26th July - 2nd Aug - Anyone else? :)

Hi, my gf and I will be visiting ibizetcse exact dates 7/26-8/2. We are from New York but coming from a week in berlin beforehand.

We have a condo by a tiny awesome beach "Cala Codolar". Also 4 of my guy friends from New York will be there with their own condo.

Disclaimer: We are all techno snobs.

Hello Techno Snobs :) I have no idea where that beach is but it sounds lovely! I am out at the moment so can't chat much but I shall private Message you with more details :) I'd so love to meet new people make new friends etc Lauren x

Hi guys - Visiting from NYC Jul 27th-Aug 1st staying @ Ushuaia but very disappointed in the lineup there this year. Have a semi-large group going 8-10 people.

Sunday: Agoria Blue Marlin
Monday: DC10 Shonky, Dyed, Andrew Grant
Monday: Ben Klock, Sven & Ame @Cocoon
Tues: Fuse @ Sankeys want to see Julian & Guti particularly
Weds: Hoping for Luciano @ Cova Santa but am not hopeful on this
Thurs: ENTER.

See you guys there.

Hi guys - Visiting from NYC Jul 27th-Aug 1st staying @ Ushuaia but very disappointed in the lineup there this year. Have a semi-large group going 8-10 people.

See you guys there.

Hey Brad, Myself and a friend arrive in Ibiza the same day! We're both from Canada and will be there until the 3rd! We've got a lot of the same plans, We'd love to get together with you guys! We're planning on heading to Agoria Sunday as well as DC10 and Cocoon on Monday!

Last edited:
Coming from New Jersey, USA. I will be in Ibiza from July 30th - August 5th. Would love to meetup with some people. I will be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel next to Ushuaia.

See you guys there.

Hey Brad, group of 6 also from NYC with the same travel dates as you. From the looks of your itinerary we may know each other or at the least have some mutual friends. Any chance you will be going to BlkMarket 8 year party this coming weekend? :)

Hello All, I am going to be staying at the Ibizamar hotel, San Antonio and am just looking for people who will be out there at the same time, or who would like to come along too!
Please get in touch if you fancy it x
Hi I am looking to go Ibiza the same time I have been let down by friends. I'm interested if your still looking for someone xx

Yeay! Happy I've found you all. Gonna be there with my man from July 27-30!! Looking to have a hard party....

Hey i will be over in San Antonio bay from the 30th July so would be good to meet up with some of you then.

Hi everyone! I’ll be over with my boyfriend from July 25-28. We’re looking for people to join us on a VIP table at Ushuaia for Avicci on Sunday 27th. Please let me know if you’re keen so we can talk more about it!

Hello All, I am going to be staying at the Ibizamar hotel, San Antonio and am just looking for people who will be out there at the same time, or who would like to come along too!

Hey I'm American. Myself and my girlfriend who is from Hungary will be coming on the 25-27 and staying in San Antonio. If you are down to link up let me know. :)

Hello,

I will be in IBIZA between 25th to 28th July? If you are interested to meet me, please reply me.

Thanks,
Sam

Heading to Ibiza tomorrow night, I'm down to meet up! staying JUL 30-AUG 4. Haven't booked a hotel yet. Any recommendations?

Back