Where can I get a birthday cake in san an bay ?

Wrightstar

Hi, i dont know if this is the right place to post this. Forgive me if its wrong.
I need to get a birthday cake while im there, ideally id like it delivered to the hotel as we arrive the night before and I doubt ill have time to run around looking for one in the morning.

Anyone got any ideas?

Ask the hotel - I'm sure they'll be able to arrange something either email or ring them before. I had a lovely cake and bottle of cava waiting for me last year on my birthday when we arrived!

Hi, i dont know if this is the right place to post this. Forgive me if its wrong.
I need to get a birthday cake while im there, ideally id like it delivered to the hotel ...

look for "isabel hommer cake pops ibiza" @ fb !
and she lives in san an bay area, too !

Ask the hotel - I'm sure they'll be able to arrange something either email or ring them before. I had a lovely cake and bottle of cava waiting for me last year on my birthday when we arrived!
I cant even get throug hto them on the phone or by email, theyre a nightmare. Thnks for the reply though .

I cant even get throug hto them on the phone or by email, theyre a nightmare. Thnks for the reply though .
http://www.ibizacakes.com/

here you go.contact them sure they would bake you a birthday cake

Thanks woodruffle, a bit too pricey for me. I wish i could find a shop maybe that i could collect from, it would be such a lovely surprise for my aunt.

ok get to the fountains in san an.walk along till you see taxi rank.look straight up you will see the street leading to the west end bars.take the street on the left up a small hill carrer genreral balanzat.till you come to a play area.open seating area.walk across the area corner to corner the on the carrer sant antoni road.just on the corner is a cake shop bread etc.try there.look for wicker chairs and a sub station.its across road from gran china shop

I need to get a birthday cake while im there, ideally id like it delivered to the hotel as we arrive the night before and I doubt ill have time to run around looking for one in the morning.

Anyone got any ideas?

Email Vickki at Eat. She catered my wedding and does amazing cakes. She's originally a pastry chef and is a bloody nice girl as well as an absolutely amazing cake maker. I hate fruit cake so Vickki made us an amazing tiered chocolate cake covered in berries and surrounded by white chocolate cylinders. Best wedding cake I've ever had. Does great cheesecake too.
http://www.eat-ibiza.com/en/

Back