Entry time?

NCL-IBZ

It's been a long time since I purchased tickets online and I seem to remember something about having to enter the club before 2am. I've purchased my ticket for Amnesia opening through spotlight and I can't see any such condition. Also can't see it in FAQ.

So can I just turn up whenever I want?

similar question...we have a group of us going to IMS on the friday, says you must enter before 1830 but we have 2 people unable to get there until later. can they still get in?

similar question...we have a group of us going to IMS on the friday, says you must enter before 1830 but we have 2 people unable to get there until later. can they still get in?

yeah they will be fine.

I'm flying to Ibiza on 2 May and want to buy tickets for go Celebration of the Godfather at Pacha - is there an "entry before" time limit on the tickets. My flight gets in at 1 am

I'm flying to Ibiza on 2 May and want to buy tickets for go Celebration of the Godfather at Pacha - is there an "entry before" time limit on the tickets. My flight gets in at 1 am

yes, basically all pacha pre-sale tickets (no matter where you buy them) ALWAYS say entry before 1am. in this case, you're coming in the very early season and I think you should be fine even if you come later, but as it still says 'entry before 1am', we simply cannot guarantee entry so if you want to be sure, just buy your ticket at the door - this event won't sell out and you'll be perfectly fine.

Back