Gatecrasher is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been confirmed Full On Ferry @ Space on Fridays.

I think this is bad news for trance fans as with a move to space, i would say it will be mainly big room acts. Would be very surprised to see JOC or Fila playing in Space.

JOC and aly&fila both play cream so it is unlikely the play space (am not saying it's impossible).

JOC and aly&fila both play cream so it is unlikely the play space (am not saying it's impossible).

Im not sure what the contract rules are between Cream and Space. I think its unlikely to see any 140 acts in Space.

I love the Gatecrasher brand but they are seriously annoying me with the slowness of the announcement.

No point saying you are going to release dates and now more than weeks late.

It's all about soon and very soon etc.... Aaagh

At least give us promoter/main dj night names.
But yea, seems no more trance at this point for Privilege, Gatecrasher and no word on Judgement events (prob a weekend event - saturday or sunday again?)

We already know when the opening party is. Nothing else is know at this time 3 weeks after they notified the full line ups would be out.

Grand opening of the new eden last year was because of renovations yeah. Start of July

Thought so. I did like the new Eden last year, but never had much of an experience before that in previous seasons (think I spent 5 minutes in there for one of their more commercial nights as it was free to get in)

Looks like were close to a full line up. The GC twitter just retweeted a post showing Toolroom on Monday, Creche on the Tues, kisstory for Saturday and possibly 'Size Matters' on the Friday. Maybe Garlands/BedLam on the Wednesday? Recognise the font on the 'BED' from last year!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 21
Apparently it's on the back page of mixmag. None of the newsagents in my town have any dance music magazines. Only rock music.

I seen the post about check the website for some Easter egg hunt. No idea of any information when I tried.

Could be weeks before we know any trance news if any...

How often could we imagine Steve Angello playing GC?

As he is also doing a fair few nights at Cream on Thursdays?

once again still frustrated. Gatecrasher have not actually released any information. Was expecting line ups, trance news or something released by GC themselves as promised but again failed to deliver anything. It was other who actually gave us the news. How long do you think it will take for us trance fans to know anything.

i don't know how many times i need to repeat myself - i've already said various times there won't be any trance at gatecrasher this year i'm afraid.

full info, initial line ups and tickets to come after easter - of course on spotlight.

youve said it. but we are in denial because its GC afterall. but looks like our hopes were crushed

This is what GC Ibiza has to say about trance...So I wouldn't be too sure Stivi.

This line up consists of some of the hottest and most exciting names in House and Techno. We appreciate that there are a lot of staunch Trance fans on this page, this is number 1 of 7 residency announcements, hold tight is all we are saying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back