Blue Marlin

Ohad

I see there are some quite good acts over the summer inckuding Wally Lopez, Jean Claude Ades and more...
What time is the best to go there to enjoy their full set? Is is mid-day, afternoon or evenings?

Thanks Stivi! by 'evenings' you mean after sunset, arround 21-22?

not sure on exact times as i almost never go...maybe anyone else knows? i would think the headliners play anytime between 7pm and midnight

We are going to Ibiza in September and the missus wants to go to Blue Marlin (afternoon thing) with some of the girls from the group. What sort of damage is this going to do to my wallet?

We are going to Ibiza in September and the missus wants to go to Blue Marlin (afternoon thing) with some of the girls from the group. What sort of damage is this going to do to my wallet?

that very much depends on what you do there. if you just have a lounger in the afternoon and a few drinks it's something you can afford (albeit not cheap). if you start with big bali beds, food & bottles of bubbly etc it's getting very €£$€£$ very quickly!

that very much depends on what you do there. if you just have a lounger in the afternoon and a few drinks it's something you can afford (albeit not cheap). if you start with big bali beds, food & bottles of bubbly etc it's getting very €£$€£$ very quickly!
Thanks Stivi!!

Nice cocktails 15€...or have a jug of Sangria(35€ the big one,30€ portion below) with white cava at Yemanja restaurant ..Best Sangria i ever drink in Ibz :cool:
Bed thing is more girly stuff :p...& i think
I love this place but can't afford a lounger(better invest on a BMI cap @ 70€ :D) as Ibz is a budget when you stay 3-5 weeks & keep on moving from place to place any day (3-7 spots)

Screenshot_2014-07-21-14-38-19-1.png
anna tur = perfect music for bm !

ps:
anybody knows what her tattoo means ?

Going to Blue Marlin for the first time next Sunday and was wondering how busy it would be and what the best time to be there is?

Also do they announce who will be playing?

Back