Easter Weekend Thread

Looking forward to it.....

Thursday - Have an event on....another quirky venue, a pub on The Wirral. Graeme Park and Derek Kaye (production partner of Greg Wilson) are playing for us.

Friday - gym by day, few beers in the evening.

Saturday - If the weather is decent, get the garden sorted out. By night - no plans but nothing heavy as.....

Sunday - into Liverpool early doors for lunch and watch Norwich v Liverpool, few beers and then off to Goodison for Everton v Man Utd. Back in Liverpool post game and see what happens from there...

Sounds like a good one mate.

For me this weekend

Thursday - Have an event on, I've got a two hour warm up set to kick start the night. Been asked by our venue owner to throw more known melodies into it, so I'm gonna have to experiment to get the prog style warmup I want for trance, but with the odd known track which doesn't clash. Proper excited for tomorrow tbh!

Friday - Well if our after party is anything like the first birthday, Friday will be a write off.

Saturday - Easy day, no heavy night out. Maybe a BBQ if this weather holds up

Sunday - Journey over to Cardiff to support a friends night which is running there. 5am coach back to Bristol will not be fun.

Monday - Sleep

as i workk freelance it turns out i have a 6 day weekend..
You'd think there'd be lots of scandal and no sleep...
But I havnt signed up for any craziness tbh. My friend is over from Ireland and he is a loose cannon so saturday is put aside to go off the rails but got family stuff planned sunday / monday.

All i need now is some sort of regal Cat to compliment my boring suburban life lol

Thursday - Have an event on....another quirky venue, a pub on The Wirral. Graeme Park and Derek Kaye (production partner of Greg Wilson) are playing for us.

Friday - gym by day, few beers in the evening.

Saturday - If the weather is decent, get the garden sorted out. By night - no plans but nothing heavy as.....

Sunday - into Liverpool early doors for lunch and watch Norwich v Liverpool, few beers and then off to Goodison for Everton v Man Utd. Back in Liverpool post game and see what happens from there...

I remember Derek Kaye from years ago, very talented and experienced spinner. Wish I could go to this:(

Can you get it on Soundcloud somehow?

Fri - Work nights (cant turn it down, its double time)

Sat - Family entertaining (fire eating, card tricks etc)

Sun - Sasha et al at Albert Hall MCR (nice 34 quid travelodge to crash to afterwards

Mon- Racing heartbeats

Looks like a good weekend on tap around these parts, despite the lack of bank holiday fun.

Friday: Toss up... either Steve Lawler at Pravda or MANDY at Gipsy. Decision likely to be made at the pub sometime between now and midnight.

Saturday: Expecting a lazy afternoon, followed by watching some football and then one or more of 1) a friend's house party, 2) a colleague's birthday party and 3) my mates' band gig.

Sunday: Make a repeat visit to Peter Greenaway's film/art installation at the Manezh. Possibly cooking Easter dinner for a few friends.

Tonight... Aly and Fila, Judge Jules, Richard Durand and Ram for Gallery@Ministry Trance Nation Launch Party....Getting ready for a cracker

I remember Derek Kaye from years ago, very talented and experienced spinner. Wish I could go to this:(

Can you get it on Soundcloud somehow?

it was a cracker mate. No sets on soundcloud from the night but Derek does have a soundcloud where he regularly posts his productions/remixes etc...

next up - Digweed on Saturday if you are around...?

If you don't like trance then fair do's. It was a great night.

I am a massive Carl Cox fan and not opposed to a bit of G.Park or Digweed either.

Spent thur night till last night in Chester which was lovely and relaxing. Dinner with family today then off to a mates party. I have some Easter 'treats' for them to try so they're pretty excited for that :)

I've worked the last 3 days as our company are moving offices. Finally finished, meant to be off to see Sasha tonight. Feeling too tired atm. Will see how i feel after a nap.

it was a cracker mate. No sets on soundcloud from the night but Derek does have a soundcloud where he regularly posts his productions/remixes etc...

next up - Digweed on Saturday if you are around...?
Yeah, I follow dk on there already.
Just having a few liveners b4 sasha, come on evo, go for it

Very good night for me Easter Sunday. The Albert Hall is an excellent venue, I would recommend it, well worth trip to Manchester if you can go. (i just love tiered clubbing )

Sasha was on top form as always.

Back