Please, continue also for me! :)

TrAvEz

This year, after 10 years of "ibiza summers" (17 trips!), i arrive in the white island April 25th and stay until May 1st! Please, my "gods" McRackin and Stevi, tell me the "don't forget list" :) not only party, any kinds of events... i'm an Ibiza total lover :)
Love and respect!
Travez

still a bit early travez, but party wise don't miss solomun at pacha on 26th april! i'm sure there will be more, ask back in a week or so!

thank u stivi! i've read the Solomun's party @ pacha...is open also for the non-islanders?

anyone can go of course. i'm not sure if they do free entry for residents this time, but i do think so. else you either get on a free list with which you have to get in early or else you pay...20 to 30€ on the door.

also, just seen shaun reeves and jonathan tena play at pacha the night before, 25th april.

sunday markets (sunday late afternoon-evening) at boutique hostal salinas are also fun to go to, as an alternative to benirras of course!

1972263_218853698323611_4471211197074473265_n.jpg

Well

Solomun @ Pacha was AMAZING!
Also the little market @ Boutique Salinas in sunday (very cool artisans) and the classic domingo @ Blu Marlin!
Tomorrow the plan is El Ayoun opening and then Destino (Tox)
Any advice for El Alyoun?Is my first time in this place!

I read on Pacha Facebook who this night there is the inauguration party of summer 2014.
It's only with invitation??

Thanks! In your opinion,what is the best choice for tonight between Destino,Pacha and El Ayoun?

Mmm ok...i'm couriuse of El Ayoun,never see...
Well,Destino and El Ayoun are free,so..if aren't good...i'm switching to Pacha :)

Back