Going Solo 30th May - 4th June

NCL-IBZ

OK so after a massive cockup with holidays at work I've swiftly moved from closing parties to Amnesia opening! Good job nothing had been booked yet! Flights booked and staying at the Orosol in San An.

I'm going 30th May - 4th June, taking in Amnesia closing for sure (early bird ticket bought!) and just waiting to see what's on the other nights. Really, really buzzing for this but at the same time a little apprehensive as I've never travelled solo before so would be great to meet up with some like minded people to eat and go clubbing (even just to split taxi fares!).

Anyone else going those dates?

Last edited:
You going for long? I'll be well and truly in recovery mode by the 5th, trying to pull myself together for my flight back.

Hey, ya I should be going to amnesia opening, will get in touch on the day and maybe catch up for a drink there. Should be a fun opening

I'm there as I said 4th June-18th. Think we arrive in Ibiza in the morning, you go back late on don't you? We could meet for a drink or summit bud :)

Yeah absolutely. Not sure what kind of state I'll be in on the last day but would be good to meet for a drink or two before I fly home.

Back