Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2024

Dates you were there: 25th april- 28th april

Where you stayed: Vibra estanyol

Club nights visited: 3

Best night: Pyramid @ Amnesia was amazing not a big techno fan but Amelie lenses set and the visuals' in the main room were out of this world! hector oaks played a vinyl set with some oldscool mashups, that was a stand out aswell amazing night !

Worst night: Roger Sanchez / Hannah wants @ pacha , pacha didnt feel as loud or clear as i remember last season and no ceiling movement the whole night from what i saw but still good night and didnt feel rammed + saw the pirate at the front hahaha .

Best bar: good cocktails @ ritas cantina best strawberry daquiris ive ever had.

Best place to eat: again @ ritas cantina got some amazing food a few times here

Best beach and/or beach club: we hired the boat on the friday morning which was the highlight tbf! went south to cala basa back past mambo then anchored at cala gracio then went back to drop the boat north. 100% recommend day dream boats

Money spent: 1300/1400

Biggest regret: none !

Going back?: hopefully for end season

Top tip: busses to /from ibiza town to san and save a fortune and were running till 3am

Observations and/or conclusion: Everyone was in good spirts weather still heating up but island seemed realy busy already, lots sells outs and a few taxi ques especially after IMS dalt villa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_222624_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_222624_Photos.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Snapchat-1070396575_exported_9041.jpg
    Snapchat-1070396575_exported_9041.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240501_223744_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_223744_Gallery.jpg
    1,005 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240501_224032_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_224032_Gallery.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Dates you were there:
29/4 - 3/5

Where you stayed:
Villa Florimar, Talamanca

Club nights visited:
Manusmission @ Pikes and Gala @ Las Dalias

Best night:
Both nights were good fun in their own different ways and Las Dalias is such a great outdoor space with a perfect crowd but the music didn’t quite do it for me for that particular event. I’m sure Dubfire would have been more up my street if I’d stayed for Akasha.

Best bar:
Paradise Lost

Best place to eat:
Mamajuana, Es Canar

Best beach and/or beach club:
Sa Trinxa

Money spent:
Haven’t worked it out and not sure I want to 😂

Biggest regret:
Taking a rucksack to Playa Soleli and not getting in but tbh it looked a bit too wan.ky for me from the outside.

Going back?
September for a stag 🙈 ☠️

Top tip:
None I can think of which I haven’t already given before.

Observations and/or conclusion:
Everything gone up a little again but hasn’t everything back home too 🤷🏻‍♂️ Weather was beautiful for April/May. Sea was cold as expected but aright once you’re in 💪🏾
Lovely time to go tho, bars and clubs are still busy enough but everything seems more chill and peaceful which is ideal during the day and you’re in recovery 🙏

Back