my top 3 tips

wayne18uk

ok for all of yours who keep asking the me for tips to pull a burd on ibiza my 3 top tips are

1) if your out in a club always remember the bigger the boobs the smaller the brain

2) always go for girls who are on there last night they are so easy

3) every holes a goal

N8: Sits back and waits to see who gets wound in by wayne on yet another wind up :lol:

wayne18uk said:
ok for all of yours who keep asking the me for tips to pull a burd on ibiza my 3 top tips are

1) if your out in a club always remember the bigger the boobs the smaller the brain

3) every holes a goal

Spellings improving mate :lol:

wayne18uk said:

3) every holes a goal

That's great advice Wayne :lol: Any advice for pulling blokes :lol:

advise to pull a bloke well what the i usually go for and what any other normal male go for is a slut lol if a male see a slut in a club hes right in there

wayne18uk said:
advise to pull a bloke well what the i usually go for and what any other normal male go for is a slut lol if a male see a slut in a club hes right in there

So you think if I look and act like a slut I'll put some bloke :lol:

doesn't he mean that blokes congregate around slags, so if you go where the slags are, you will meet blokes.

quite a sophisticated strategy from our wayne.

Barbie said:
I'll try that when I'm in Ibiza this summer and hope I get lucky
AJ2AEE.jpg
<--- :lol:
(west end)

Back