*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
that wouldn't happen even if elrow wanted to. same as it wouldn't happen if they were at hï and wanted to do a second residency at amnesia.

Why would that be the same at Hi as well

Do these clubs general stipulate this in the terms then? You see Cream do Amnesia and then Priv for example so are there exceptions?

All I was thinking was a one or couple of ones off they were planning separate to their weekly Amnesia. I guess we find out today what they plan

Ushuaia Opening announced.

Personally I find it quite underwhelming. Nothing there that particularly makes me want to attend.

Attachments

• Ush Opening 2017.jpg
    Ush Opening 2017.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 52
Last time I saw Kalbrenner close Ushuaia opening it slowed down too much and killed my vibe.

I rate him. But wrong time/place for me.

Again - much like Hi Opening - it's a solid bill but nothing that grabs me.

Last time I saw Kalbrenner close Ushuaia opening it slowed down too much and killed my vibe.

I rate him. But wrong time/place for me.

Again - much like Hi Opening - it's a solid bill but nothing that grabs me.

It's an opening party for people on the island at the time (if that makes sense). This is not really going to make 1000s of people book a flight and attend.

It's an opening party for people on the island at the time (if that makes sense). This is not really going to make 1000s of people book a flight and attend.

Agree 100%... I honestly cannot see a lot of people booking up for an opening party with Paul Kalkbrenner as the main headliner with so many other great parties going on around the same weekend. There are some good names on the lineup, but there is nothing special there that is going to draw crowds like their previous openings and closings have in recent years.

I've got to say, going on what we know so far (Amnesia Opening party, IMS, Ushuaia & Hi) none of those big Opening parties would have buying a flight. Even combined.

In fact, Pacha's programming is more appealing to me.

Ha ha. Line-up is 2 local legend djs coming with us, one all vinyl classics the other lap top with allall the latest house bangers..:)
Guinness and bulmers cocktails..

I've got to say, going on what we know so far (Amnesia Opening party, IMS, Ushuaia & Hi) none of those big Opening parties would have buying a flight. Even combined.

In fact, Pacha's programming is more appealing to me.

there is still quite a bit of stuff to come. amnesia opening line up isn't complete. privilege opening hasn't been announced yet. if you look at that weekend in its entirety from fri to tuesday you'll still get a pretty good amount of parties with decent line ups. have to bear in mind we are FSTVL as well as movement detroit are on the same weekend, this always makes it tricky to get a lot of artists.

Side note. Adam Beyer is playing a few of the "Pure Carl Cox" shows in Australia; partnered with the fact he has also stood in for Coxy at Space before, I'd say we can expect him at Privi?

Side note. Adam Beyer is playing a few of the "Pure Carl Cox" shows in Australia; partnered with the fact he has also stood in for Coxy at Space before, I'd say we can expect him at Privi?

I like this logic. I reckon we'll see Capriati turn up there too. Based on his love-in with both Coxy and Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back