Carl Cox tickets 2016

Hi Guys, I bought a Carl Cox ticket by accident for the wrong day and I can't use it as I won't be in ibiza yet. it is for June 14th the opening party at Space Ibiza. I paid 35 eur for it and would like to just get back what I paid for it. Please let me know if anyone interested. I can take either venmo or paypal for it. you can email me at dharbin@alliedfl.com

where did you buy it?

IF you bought it with ibiza spotlight you can cancel it and get a full refund ;)

Hi- this will be my first time to Ibiza this summer, really looking forward to it!! For the closing party, it says that there will be more tickets released later on for the boat-closing party combo ticket. Do you know when that will be? My friend who's going now missed out and I'm hoping she can still get tickets. Thanks!

There will be more tickets but seriously as soon as there out I would strongly advise to pounce straight away. I been to 2 CC closings in the past and this year everybody will want to go. It will sell out and maybe even before the season starts.

Do u mean that there wont be Cox closing tickets anymore to sell in the shops once in ibz in sept 13?
That should make the good fortune for those that will over sell the tickets they've bought :D
i'll plan to do this but i guess wont as , it won't be in the 3 weeks with all main closing parties from 19 sept to oct 9,

facebook post from space this morning:

Good morning everybody.

This is to inform all fans that there are no more tickets available for Carl Cox at Space Ibiza: Music Is Revolution - The Final Chapter closing party on Tuesday, Sept 20th.

But you can still buy your tickets for Coxy's opening party, and all the other 13 final chapters in-between. Hurry up before they run out too!

Going to IBIZA for so many years now and I never ever had tickets bought upfront. This time I should have... Carl Cox ultimate closing without me :-( That is so bad... I just can hope for some nice re-sellers in front of Space. Guess I better bring some big money with me for that one.

Going to IBIZA for so many years now and I never ever had tickets bought upfront. This time I should have... Carl Cox ultimate closing without me :-( That is so bad... I just can hope for some nice re-sellers in front of Space. Guess I better bring some big money with me for that one.

I see your a e-festivals listing site. Why not try to blag a guestlist spot for free by listing Coxy new festivals that he is gonna be concentrating on in the future. Pure.

Contact his management company and then see what they say.

I see your a e-festivals listing site. Why not try to blag a guestlist spot for free by listing Coxy new festivals that he is gonna be concentrating on in the future. Pure.

Contact his management company and then see what they say.

sorry but hahahaaa.

coxy's manager the other day posted on his fb 'no guestlists this year, don't even ask'.

happyab - I think you'll be able to buy tickets on door or in bars. some will have a very small allotment I think.

Fergi: Interesting idea. That's the way I do it with the Festivals. :)
Thanks Stivi. I will give it a try. I already see me running from bar to bar in PDB and Ibiza Town all weekend long.

Not to drive business away from Ibiza-Spotlights own ticket sales (but since it's sold out there now), Event Genius still have Closing Party tickets for sale

http://offload-carlcoxtickets.eventgenius.co.uk/events/Carl-Cox-Space-Ibiza-200916/index.html

THANK YOU KIPPO. :lol:
Bought 4 Tickets right now. Bar coded ticket already received.
Last time Carl Cox in Space ever and I'm on it... nice...

Hi everyone! It will be my first time going to Ibiza this year and I'm so excited!!!! I really really really want to go to Carl Cox's closing party on the 20th of September, but as we all know it's sold out. Can any of you confirm if there will be a 3rd round of tickets released for sale? If so, when would they will be released? I plan on being glued to my computer that day so I make sure I don't miss out this time around. Thank you :)

Hi everyone! It will be my first time going to Ibiza this year and I'm so excited!!!! I really really really want to go to Carl Cox's closing party on the 20th of September, but as we all know it's sold out. Can any of you confirm if there will be a 3rd round of tickets released for sale? If so, when would they will be released? I plan on being glued to my computer that day so I make sure I don't miss out this time around. Thank you :)

At this stage it's difficult to tell. I would suggest to go to the space proper closing and see him there. I have been to a few CC revolution closing session and it's very busy. This year will be madness ie no chance to move let alone dance. So go for a non closing week or go for the full Space closing.

Off course we are in IBIZA until the Space closing... so if that one should be the last we will catch it as well... :)

Back