INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Just turned 40 and I'm coming to Ibiza!

Life is short so when you make it to 40, it's not just a birthday, it's a freaken celebrations!

My photo is recent. I'm 40; but look much younger and I got the body too. I'm bringing a friend, Lisa, I've known for over 20 years with me to Ibiza and I'm going to work that young body of mine real good when I get there!

See you then.

It's all about me!

Hi all,

I'm 32, still an Ibiza virgin, but Robder is determined to sort that out by next year. I've signed up here to say hello and keep in touch with some of the people I met at Rob's party after Lovebox. I was slightly more subdued than I planned on, so best make amends, I figure.

I work in theatre as a stage/production/theatre manager in London and it's the best job in the world. (No really, it is!) I have a cat named Puppy who is pretty much a dog, so the name fits and my hubby is Marc and we've been together almost 7 years.

Like I said, never been to Ibiza, but my partner lived and worked there for 3 years before we met, so I've heard ALL the stories, know all about the clubs, people, culture, etc and yet, I've still never been. *sigh!*

Anyway, want to know more, then feel free to ask! I'm not shy... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everybody,
My name is david and I'm and addict.......No but I am a raver and its what i like to do. I am 17 years old(yes an early start) and a Ibiza virgin. I plan to go there next year with my mates and I have been wanting to do this for as long as I remember. I live somewhere between Arizona and Texas in the U.S. and currently the "clubbing" I do is raves in the mountans.

What I love about Ibiza is it is a place where my musical tastes are put in full throttle unlike here where any EDM is shunned. I grew up taking vacations in Spain where my family inherited a small beach villa in a little city called Aguadulce right on the coast of the mediterranean. I will use it as a staging point for next years trip and and future trips. I joined this forum to get to know Ibiza not from travel agency or people paid to promote the island but from people who went their firsthand and really know the place.
its good to meet you all, ciao
david

Hi all, I'm the Pilchard, Robder's husband.

I guess it was about time for me to pop in here to say hello, after being lucky enough to meet some of the people in here. Even friends from outside have jumped in here first (Dexx), it was kind of unavoidable for me to appear around here at some point. Strangely enough I've met you lot on the other side first, you'll have to remind me of your spotlight names to know who is talking. Although I managed to figure out a few already...

Anyway, glad to be here!

hey, i m from glasgow and can't wait to come here for the closing parties, not been for years but its the only holiday i always talk about. Hopefully gonna make it an annual thing8)

Hi i'm Andrew I'm an aries and into water sports this year will be my second time to ibiza and can't wait only 9 days to go.... hopefully see more this time and actully go to sleep :)

p.s Hello all

hey

hiya my name's Andrea, i'm 19, from Ireland :) love clubbing, love to dance and just basically have the crack the whole time :!: always up for a laugh, headin to Ibiza on the 18th of August for the 2nd time dis summer 8) and i cant wait, COME ON! manumission 1st nite,space on the sunday,carl cox on the tuesday,cream on the thursday,so much to do!! :D

nice to meet yas! C-YA!! xxxx

Hello.

My name's James and I live in london.

I ain't been on here or in Ibiza for years.

But I used to be top poster/ moaner/ campaigner etc...

Too much 4/4, not enuff breaks in Ibiza. And the water price is just plain dangerous.

Nice weather tho.

In my absence I have been djing in london under the guise of shaman.

Check it...

Hola,
Mi nombre es Santiago y el foro esta muy bien pero, podrian haver mas secciones del mismo en español, ya que no solo van los "guiris" a Ibiza, nuestra tierra.

XAO.
:spank:

Foxy said:
Hey there. I'm Arina from Moscow. Been to Ibiza 4 times. Going back this year for 4 or 5 weeks in July/August )))

lol, i just got back and registered, then made a search for someone from moscow and found you. we must've been there at the same time. playa den bossa, 23/07 - 06/08.

Hello, My name is Joel.

Im 23 years old From Western Australia, Love to dance!! In the shower, the street etc :p anywhere.

Ive only been to Ibiza once, but thats all gonna change. The place is mind blowing, Love it :)

Anyways im gonna be a frequent user of these forums now and id love to get to know each and everyone one of ya's :)

Peace and Love..

Hello Guys & Girls

Hi everyone!

I'm Lorraine, from London and new to this site. I've just posted on the 'meet me in Ibiza' page.
Me and my boyfriend are heading out there this year 4th - 15th April. We went for the first time last year and loved every minute of it!

I work hard but also love and look forward to my weekends. By day I am a receptionist/secretary and by night I am a fun loving party animal. :D

I have a passion for House music, Funky, Electro and Uplifting Minimal Tech and I love to dance my socks off. (it's a great stress buster)!
And I find that listening to bouncy house on the way to work in the morning really wakes me up! I even do little mini stomps on the tube. ha, ha! Try it sometime/...

Anyway, hopefully chat to some of you soon.

L x x

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy!! Hope you have a great time in Ibiza!! Funking away those crazy ass nights on the dance floor :) OH yeh and welcome!!!

Lorri said:
Me and my boyfriend are heading out there this year 4th - 15th April.

Howdi and welcome.... Bouncy house on the tube - Classic... Cheeky with hoovers and horns I hope ;)

I'm a little confused though - Is April, still to come this year?

DJNC said:
Howdi and welcome.... Bouncy house on the tube - Classic... Cheeky with hoovers and horns I hope ;)

I'm a little confused though - Is April, still to come this year?

Ooops :oops: I meant 4th - 15th September!! I never even noticed that till you pointed it out. ha, ha!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

L x

Hi i'm Darran

bit of an ibiza veteran at the grand old age of 33

come from manchester, have been known to produce a few mixes from time to time:lol:

hope your all ok

Back