Good restaurants in San Antonio

Going for a week with my wife on May 21st before returning in july with the lads, any advice on good restaurants in San Antonio would be hugely appreciated, I need to butter her up for my boys holiday

much appreciated, booked mint lounge aswell, is pikes dear?, hope that drinks are free club Tropicana style.

Just got my ticket for cream Ibiza 30th July, today is gonna be Ibiza plan day:p

Sunday Roast is €35 euro for a three courser and you get loads. Drinks are similar in price to Mambo etc, great cocktails.

You need to email them to book.

Mint is the best place on the Sunset Strip to watch the sunset, imho. Nice cocktails too.

Do you suggest booking Mint or will it depend on the time?

Definitely book if going around the sunset. There is also a minimum spend to sit right on the front, although unlike the other places, it's not too high and is easily achievable if eating.

Villa Mercedes is decent, been a bit hit and miss sometimes but when it is on top definitely a recommendation. Paco Fernandez live night highly recommended (if he is playing this year)

David's Italian not far from the sunset strip.

Yes, if you want unpretentious filling comfort food, David's is great. Reasonable price as well. We always visit a couple of times.

I always rated the Curry Club across the road as the best Indian I had been to, but sadly not as good the last couple of years (still decent mind) I just don't understand how they can't keep the outside area tidy. The water feature and garden area have become run down and the decking should be painted at least once a year. I will probably still go this year and hope they have given the outside area some tender care.

Relish in San An bay was very good. Had a few nice meals in Zebra near Calo des moro, very good grilled meat.

Villa Mercedes is decent, been a bit hit and miss sometimes but when it is on top definitely a recommendation. Paco Fernandez live night highly recommended (if he is playing this year)

Mods and ppl in the know... any idea on the likelihood of Paco playing between May 16th - 22nd ?

Relish are the same people who have Tapas, agree decent food.

Have to disagree on Zebra, we went once with friends who loved it the previous year but it was the worst meal I have ever had in Ibiza. It was like the chef hadn't turned up and some random had tried their hand at cooking for the first time.

Last edited:
I agree with Relish! It was worth the walk in the blistering heat lol

Iv just had an email back from MINT- 50 euro minimum spend per person for seafront terrace and 40 euros for regular terrace table.

Another I really like is ibiza rocks bar food and Tulp on the beachfront! Tulps cajun chicken mmmm

Back