anyone knows JULY ibiza party calendar by genre ??? pls help

hi guys,
i am huge fan of electronic, progressive house and deep house, the calendar i see on this site is all with names and i have no clue with the names of most of the DJS

can anyone direct me to a website which allows me to choose my nights from 27th July to 4th august ??

it will be so much easier for me to plan my nights !
I hate commercial music and djs like david guetta etc. with cheesy commercial so i want to ensure i go to clubbing for what i like which is electronic & houise, minimal etc.

pelase helP!

if you click on the nights on our calendar you get a full description of what to expect music wise

You won't find a Calender specifically by Genre. I would say most of the parties at Boom but most specific Toolroom Knights on a Monday will be good bet, Pacha for Solomun + 1 on a Sunday, Hed Kandi at Es Paradis on a Saturday,

That should be a good start but nobody can really pick and choose your Djs for you. Checking mixcloud, soundcloud, be-at.tv and YouTube with the Djs playing on certain nights in addition to what Stivi says about reading the descriptions of each night as on here Calendar.

You also have Duke Dumont at Sankeys. Minimal maybe Marco
Carola at Amnesia for music on party.

Don't go to Es paradis, you will not be happy.

27th pacha or space, neither will let you down

28th dc10 day time and amnesia at night (also a free pool party during day, google mobilee pool)

29th space for Carl cox bday or sankeys for fuse with Ricardo Villalobos

30th dc10 for paradise, great lineup, soundcloud search all the names playing

31st destino during day and space at night (also hosh boat party during day but pricey, solomun is the guest)

1st amnesia Marco carola music on

That's pretty much my plans lol but I would never steer you wrong

I can't give you ideas for your last 2 days but by then you will get it and maybe take a few days off to enjoy the beach

Whilst Carl Cox Is my favourite Dj in the world and it's the party that I am looking forward to most... It isn't fitting the description of deep house or minimal that the author was looking for.

Yes his sound has mellowed over the years but it's still pretty much a techno sound.

But other than that good advice on the rest of the parties suggested.

i went to carl cox this march in dubai and wasn't very happy , he was mixing more like guetta but i have seen

i was so excited for carl cox in dubai but was a true disappointment but when i see boiler room and one of my all time fav. of carl cox was this party which i am so keen to find out where it happens -

please if anyone knows any parties like this kinda music with car cox please let me know will be a great help -

Mmitz, looks like you are fully prepared so i am definitely gonna meet up with you mate so that i can

i dont care about how pricey what is , i dont care as long as i have great time, i am coming all the way from dubai to barcelona > ibiza just to party

@Mimtz- are you going for this boat party ? - http://cirquedelanuitibiza.com/ i am definitely going for this no doubt so will be great if you check it out and let me know !!!!

Thanks fergi ! are you going for Duke at sankeys ? i am solo travelling all the way from camel land ( dubai ) so let me know if you going, though i have friends joining later from london from 2nd !!

Don't go to Es paradis, you will not be happy.

27th pacha or space, neither will let you down

28th dc10 day time and amnesia at night (also a free pool party during day, google mobilee pool)

29th space for Carl cox bday or sankeys for fuse with Ricardo Villalobos

30th dc10 for paradise, great lineup, soundcloud search all the names playing

31st destino during day and space at night (also hosh boat party during day but pricey, solomun is the guest)

1st amnesia Marco carola music on

That's pretty much my plans lol but I would never steer you wrong

I can't give you ideas for your last 2 days but by then you will get it and maybe take a few days off to enjoy the beach
thanks mmitz, sent you my whats app to text me so we can meet up ! are you into house and techno house too ?

The cirque de la nuit parties don't all use the 5 star catermeran as adversities in the website. Only a few parties each year so be aware of that.

The video with the 5 star does look amazing. Also look into magic boat party. Bit more expensive but looks amazing too.

what dates you are coming in september, if i have fun and a great time, i am definitely coming back for the closing parties so let me know your dates

20-27th September.

Me and my wife us 3 other friends too.

As I am of the older generation Whilst I can see people's point in es Paradis. Clockwork Orange on 27th is a night I would have loved to have had the opportunity to go to. All the big name Djs from years ago.

Have a great time over in Ibiza...

partying has no age :)
but will check out orange on 27th

i have booked a hotel as of now for 25th sept for few days so will stay in touch , its most likely i will have a blast and i will end up again in ibiza in september :)

Good for you. I am most likely to do Hed Kandi at Ocean beach club 22 September, Carl Cox closing 23rd September and Cream Closing 25th September

Back