Lack of Reviews so far.......

Sure they are nice to read. However sometimes things are better left unsaid and to be enjoyed at a personal level. Perhaps amongst the company of those who matter or made memories of the trip worth it. Rather than broadcasting it for anyone to read. But then again this is my personal view.
It could be that people are just not interested in writing and sharing.

Or that a lot do not know about the board.
Or they just do not see the point.

In any case some are worth reading.
Some are not.

Sure they are nice to read. However sometimes things are better left unsaid and to be enjoyed at a personal level. Perhaps amongst the company of those who matter or made memories of the trip worth it. Rather than broadcasting it for anyone to read. But then again this is my personal view.
It could be that people are just not interested in writing and sharing.

Or that a lot do not know about the board.
Or they just do not see the point.

In any case some are worth reading.
Some are not.

Either way, there were always more reviews in past years. I find them interesting.

I'd have happily written a review but honest truth is I am flanneling around trying to keep up with more work than I've seen in years and can't take the time out to do it.

mrbennshopkeeper.jpg

http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/23-30th-june-not-one-f-was-given.71330/#post-808206

I'm unsure as to if I'm going to put mine out, I'd need to cut out the majority of the time around Crasher and Captured.

Getting on it with certain international DJs may not go down too well for them ;). Although that didn't happen till most of the way through the night with Crasher.

Getting on it with certain international DJs may not go down too well for them ;). Although that didn't happen till most of the way through the night with Crasher.
haha! the life of a promoter - what happens backstage/at the afters stays quiet!!

Som
Either way, there werthis more reviews in past years. I find them interesting.
Some of them are good. Some just drag on and basically talk about the same things.

I find the more unique the experience the better the review.

Som

Some of them are good. Some just drag on and basically talk about the same things.

I find the more unique the experience the better the review.
Okay, I have to agree on that. Drug talk can get a bit tiresome.

Okay, I have to agree on that. Drug talk can get a bit tiresome.
Seriously not being a troll.

Some things repeat globally many times. You got to ibz. Checked in. Got to a party. Got drunk. High. something happen. Insert music comment. Friends. Meet up and repeat until the end.

Currently half way through my trip and waiting to check into my 2nd hotel. May post a review on my return but in short trips been as follows:
Landed went Bora Bora, then Circo Loco for the 1st time,- a smoke and red laser filled room spitting quality music into my ears!! Then onto Sankeys for Duke Dumont to finish the night and hear Ten Walls - Walking with elephants in a club for the first time!

Next day Carl Cox at Space. Best 10e I've ever spent. Started out being just 4 of us on the dance floor at around 10.30 when Yousef came on, but it didn't matter as the music was right and so was my mind. At some pointremember having a moment of clarity and it was nicely busy, room to dance, stilt walkers and a giant net which they pulled over everyone's heads which freaked things. Followed by a night discovering new rooms, new people, dancing with a man with an umbrella on his head and huaraches on his feet.

yesterday was a recovery day so just did Ushuaia for Departures which had a real festival vibe, great production cafe del mar got dropped.

I may try and write mine up this weekend. Nothing to shout home about though, very chilled trip for me.

Back