Ibiza Gossip 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
after one year closed, es meu bar in the west end (at the right of the ibiza rocks/pacha/f**k me i'm famous/matinee shops) turns into bassment ibiza :!:

ibiza's only dedicated bass music venue...

45570_556206767744665_645612022_n.jpg

the cafe s'espiga d'or in san antonio (near the ship inn) turns into the coffee and cake shop karma cafe :!:

now taken over by the people behind viva ibiza...

SantAntoniFaceLift37.jpg

© Gary Hardy (March 1992)

there's a rumour that has been circulating for a while saying one the big clubs is for sale. can this be true? well, it is... eden is for sale for 12 million euros :!:

in related news, last year there was talks of turning it into an all-inclusive club like bcm in magaluf: you only pay an entrance fee and then that's it, you don't have to continually payout for drinks...
update: it's virtually sold to dutch people and the deal should be ready next week :!: :!:
now taken over by the people behind panama in amsterdam :!: :!: :!:
another update: it's sold 100%... money exchanged... contracts done... keys handed over... eden is dutch :!: :!: :!: :!:

oh and btw, it's staying as eden...

170302113_b69032e46a.jpg

flickr

new for 2013: ibiza kurier (bi-weekly free newspaper in german) and the clubbing bible (monthly pocket-size free magazine in english) :!:

both run by the team behind partysan ibiza...

48028_440231156068424_1180655314_n.png

72890_196397303832437_735712172_n.png

ferry corsten will do sundays at eden :!:

as you might remember, he was a special guest with his full on ferry nights a few sundays last year...

Ferry_Corsten.jpg

trancesound

garlands will be back to eden in 2013 :!:

as you might remember, last summer (apart from the weekly boat parties) they only did a few dates at sankeys, ocean beach club and eden...
update: they will do saturdays :!: :!:

they're also in talks with play 2 to host the venue, like clubland wanted to last year (who finally took over hogan's) but i doubt this will happen either...
update: play 2 will be hosted by garlands :!: :!: :!:
update: it will be called bed-lam :!: :!: :!: :!:

logo.png

the restaurant indie restobar in san antonio (near ibiza rocks hotel) has turned into anna maria :!:

polish food...

copiadefoto1305272.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back