·: plastik beach club 2012 :·

McRackin

Super Moderator
it opens on may 25th :!:

as you should know by now, what used to be the restaurant varadero in playa den bossa.....

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony French said:
My new Residencey @ Plastik Beach Club Playa Den Bossa, next to Ushuaia. Great Place on the beach and open till 6 am. You can find me there spinnin great tunes 6 days a week, daytime till 9 pm.
See You All There :)

TUE :arrow: vandal deluxe [bi-weekly]
WED :arrow: feelings
THU :arrow: dreams at vip
FRI :arrow: jetset

579390_127719207364925_1480401076_n.jpg

PBC

Matthias "Mettylectro" Seibert said:
I am really happy to announce one of my New residencies in ibiza Plastik Beach Club
Every.Friday Sunday and Tuesday from 20.00 - 00.00 O'clock....

Vandal deluxe ibiza edition 2012@plastik beach club playa den bossa

Every two week on tuesday's, from the august the 7 @plastik beach playa d'en bossa, e super sexy and trendy new venue 100 metre from the Ushuaia only...:)

Au menu: Rare Grooves and Funky warm up, Deep House, House, Tech House, Techno or Dub Techno, down the beach or on the dancefloor, let's just think about music that day !!

All music lovers are welcome to discover the NEW Plastik Beach Club / Playa d'en Bossa and the cutting edge artists line-up we have prepared for you!!!

DJ SNeak, ALessio Mereu, Hector Moralez, Chris Carrier, Gauthier DM, William KOuam, Cesar vs Desorder, Lula Circus, Jef K, Shade, Luca Bortolo, Silvie Loto, to name a FEW!!!

558114_481073935254701_2036768774_n.jpg

FULL SUMMER LINE UP ON WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/FLYZIKMUSIC

OPENING Line-up:

- GAUTHIER DM

- PHIL WEEKS

- WILLIAM KOUAM DJOKO

- TERRENCE TERRY

- ANDRES GREGORY

- Mr. LITTLEJUICE

FREE till 22:00 + Welcome Drink -- then 10€ + 1 drink
AND For the thirsty one !!! Open Bar VODKA PRAVDA & IKI BEER FROM 18H TO 22H : 30€

FUNKY&DISCO RARES GROOVES WARM UP BY LITTLEJUICE UNTILL 22H, LET'S GROOVE !

PLAYTIME TO BE ANNOUNCE SOON.

Thanks to PLASTIK, PRAVDA VODKA, IKI BEER, HARRY KLEIN BOOKING, VASSALO BOOKING, CATWASH, ROBSOUL, MINORITY MUSIC, X-Mix Productions Incorporated, LOLA-ED,
TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND SUPPORT, AND SPECIALLY A HUGE THANKS TO THIS BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF IBIZA !!!

by www.flyzik.com

Back