ambitious development programme for playa den bossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeeep, last july when i went to magaluf i took a look when i walked along the promenade. aaah, a promenade..... something playa den bossa doesn't have because, even if other hotel owners have been asking for it for years, matutes never wanted one right in front of his hotels!! :spank:

4883916_88_b.jpg

i mentioned this years ago.but did say it was space they was knocking down to make way.mine you it was from a good source,78 year old timer.when pdb only had one hotel and a beach bar.so she was not far off.knows a lot of high class locals.thats why i guess.
today's ultima hora includes an interview with matutes talking mostly about his plans for playa den bossa, including the golf course, where he mentions space won't be knocked down. in the little article on diario de ibiza though he's quoted saying "the contract is for another 4 years and of course we'll respect it. after that we'll see what happens" :!:

copiadefoto1212074.jpg

not very relevant but I went to my local dentist in sunny Surrey a couple of years ago, in the huge pile of old mags in the waiting room was an old copy of Hola magazine with an interview with old Abel himself inside. There was a picture of him in his huge vaulted ceiling office, so many books on shelves that it looked like a library. The thing that caught my eye was his desk, it wasn't massive but it had a PC on it, a fax machine, an answer machine, a lamp and maybe a few other things, all plugged into one socket via several cube type adapters. Only in spain

No, not a fan...I can already hear the players moaning about the noise from the planes putting them off their stroke...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, c'mon... you can go shopping in the big massive thing opposite the golf instead! excited now?!

12-05cd003b37.jpg

13-0c3809a0da.jpg

Not at all excited,i think it's horrible...but my way of thinking doesn't make people a lot of money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back