gone - but not forgotten

lacomunidad.gif

8)

Back in the worker days I loved Unity, great just chilling in the hammocks all day smashed. If I remember rightly they didn't have a music licence and had to cut the tunes if the Gardia went past.

Also New Star Bar was good for a crack on, is it still a strip club?

Also, can anyone remember a bloke called Samson (my mate thinks) - About 8 years ago, he was absolutely crackers (as in psychotic) - he just wandered round San An in a kilt, no top on, no shoes, nothing.

Think he was Scottish and Ex Forces, he was hard as **** and lived on a building site on a mattress. I'd love a photo of him.

Back in the worker days I loved Unity, great just chilling in the hammocks all day smashed. If I remember rightly they didn't have a music licence and had to cut the tunes if the Gardia went past.

Also New Star Bar was good for a crack on, is it still a strip club?

Was unity where the Burger King is now beside Linekers?

Cheers mate, you do not know how long I have been trying to remember the name of that place.

Also, can anyone remember a bloke called Samson (my mate thinks) - About 8 years ago, he was absolutely crackers (as in psychotic) - he just wandered round San An in a kilt, no top on, no shoes, nothing.

Think he was Scottish and Ex Forces, he was hard as **** and lived on a building site on a mattress. I'd love a photo of him.
Seen him knocking about every year, round west end since 2005, flashing his bits etc :eek:

Back